CONDITIONS OF USE
General conditions of use of the Anne Paysac website
These general conditions of use are concluded between:
- the manager of the website, hereinafter referred to as "the Publisher",
- anyone wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter called "the User".
Article 1 - Principles
These general conditions of use are intended to provide a legal framework for the use of the Anne Paysac site and its services.
The website www.annepaysac.com is a service of:
Sole proprietorship Anne Paysac, located at 1767 Av. Charles de Gaulle Seignosse, France URL address of the site: www.annepaysac.com
telephone number: 0625349242
The general conditions of use must be accepted by any User, and his access to the site constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
Article 2 - Evolution and duration of the T&Cs
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract takes effect with regard to the User from the start of the use of the service.
The Anne Paysac site reserves the right to modify the clauses of these general conditions of use at any time and without justification.
Article 3 - Access to the site
Any User with internet access can access the anne paysac site free of charge and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not borne by the Publisher.
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular during maintenance, without obligation of notice or justification.
The User of the site has access to the following services: accessories, lithotherapy, paintings, alternative and energy treatments.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the Publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The site connection equipment used is the sole responsibility of the User, who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The Publisher cannot be held liable in the event of legal proceedings against the User: - due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to non-compliance by the User with these general conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, to third parties and/or to the User's equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site and the User waives any action against the Editor thereby.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure due to the use of the site by the User, it may return against it to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could arise from this procedure.
Article 5 - Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of anne paysac, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights to these documents, which must be returned to her at her request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents that may infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with express and prior authorization given by the Editor.
Article 6 - Liens hypertextes
La mise en place par l'Utilisateur de tous liens hypertextes vers tout ou partie du site est strictement interdite, sauf autorisation préalable et écrite de l'Éditeur, sollicitée par courriel à l'adresse suivante : email@example.com.
L'Éditeur est libre de refuser cette autorisation sans avoir à justifier de quelque manière que ce soit sa décision. Dans le cas où l'Éditeur accorderait son autorisation, celle-ci n'est dans tous les cas que temporaire et pourra être retirée à tout moment, sans obligation de justification à la charge de l'Éditeur.
Dans tous les cas, tout lien devra être retiré sur simple demande de l'Éditeur.
Toute information accessible via un lien vers d'autres sites n'est pas sous le contrôle de l'Éditeur qui décline toute responsabilité quant à leur contenu.
Article 7 - Protection des données personnelles
Les données à caractère personnel qui sont fournies sur ce site sont les suivantes :
- ouverture de compte : lors de la création du compte de l'utilisateur : nom ; prénom ; adresse électronique ; n° de téléphone ; adresse postale ;
- connexion : lors de la connexion de l'utilisateur au site web, celui-ci enregistre, notamment, ses nom, prénom, données de connexion, d'utilisation, de localisation et ses données relatives au paiement ;
- profil : l'utilisation des prestations fournies sur le site web permet de renseigner un profil, pouvant comprendre une adresse et un numéro de téléphone ;
- paiement : dans le cadre du paiement des produits et prestations proposés sur le site web, celui-ci enregistre des données financières relatives au compte bancaire ou à la carte de crédit de l'utilisateur ;
- communication : lorsque le site Web est utilisé pour communiquer avec d'autres membres, les données concernant les communications de l'utilisateur font l'objet d'une conservation temporaire ;
- cookies : les cookies sont utilisés, dans le cadre de l'utilisation du site. L'utilisateur a la possibilité de désactiver les cookies à partir des paramètres de son navigateur.
Utilisation des données personnelles
Les données personnelles pertinentes auprès des utilisateurs ont pour objectif la mise à disposition des services du site web, leur amélioration et le maintien d'un environnement sécurisé. Plus précisément, les utilisations sont les suivantes :
- accès et utilisation du site web par l'utilisateur ;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- proposal to the user of the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the User authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff ;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to respond to claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated.
the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
the right to limit processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
the right to portability: they can request that the website give them the personal data provided to them to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The website will also inform users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
Article 8 - Cookies
The anne paysac site can automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we provide to you.
Article 9 - Applicable law
These general conditions of use are subject to the application of French law.
If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.
These Terms and Conditions of Use were translated from the Rocket Lawyer site.