Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it through an informative banner.
3. Type and purpose of cookies used
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
- Audience measurement cookies: they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies let you know whether you have visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is automatically used. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes.
In this way, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site
what pages visitors visit
how long users visit a particular page
the page from which visitors leave the site
- Tracking cookies: they allow you to analyze your browsing, your viewing or consumption habits on the sites of the network, in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established based on this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Third-party cookies: they allow you to track the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc., as indicated above, but serves only to identify you as a unique visitor and to adapt the advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies linked to social networks: they allow social networks to save the articles and pages you share via their sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the internet.
- Site improvement cookies: they allow you to test different versions of a web page to find out which page is better used.
3 bis. List of cookies used
Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site.
Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags.
Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as support for its ads.
Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
Google Adwords Conversion: adwords advertising campaign tracking tool.
DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account. Facebook Custom Audience: allows to interact with the audience on Facebook.
4. Your rights to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and Deleting Cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your internet browser. You can also configure your internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may have consequences on the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Certain features of the site may be altered and in some cases, you will no longer be able to access the site. Furthermore, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer tailored to your interests and may appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, check your browser’s help function, or go to one of the links below to directly access your browser’s manual.
6. New developments and unplanned cookies